Exact Online Training
Our aim is to provide you with a robust learning journey that enhances your skills, deepens your understanding of the features of Exact Online Cloud Accounting Software, especially if your organisation is in the process of migrating systems to a Cloud based system.
Ideal candidates for the Training
Our core training candidates consist of users who are new to the role and new to Exact Online Cloud Accounting Software. The candidates may include members of staff from Finance Departments, Accountants in Practice, Accountants in Organisations and Bookkeepers.
It is essential to have the right level of training especially if you are migrating from another Accounting application onto the Cloud. At Whitegate, we can help you with the software migration and enable a quick and efficient transition for your business.
Objectives of the Training
- A deeper understanding of Exact Online and the ability generate, use and present information in a more efficient way
- An understanding of how to create and run reports, create linked spreadsheets, save budgets and journals from Excel into Exact Online
- Answers to specific problems in your organisation
- Insight via case studies of best practice
Content of the Training
This is an in-depth training covering some of the lesser known time saving features for Exact Online. The training content includes the following topics:
- Personally focused training
- Problem solving for your organisation
- Sharing best practice with others
The Agenda includes covering the following:
- Passwords and User Rights
- Processing Transactions
- General Ledger setup
- Authorisation Options
- Item Codes
Training is typically half a day (3-4 hours with breaks). The training can also be provided for a full day if desired.